View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 9, 2006, 7:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puerco
CouvScott, I have to admit I don't visit this site every day and living in the sticks I just have dial up. But you asked if anyone had info to add to your handy list of both built and being or to-be-built structures in Portland to let you know. For 4 years in the mid-60's I walked from my home on NE 16th and Stanton to Central Catholic High School on SE Stark and 24th. During that time I walked past both the Fontaine and Holladay Park Plaza as they were being built. I know it was a long long time ago but I remember the Fontaine was built first - probably 1965/66 - and it was 17 stories. The Holladay Park Plaza was built about a year later and it was 16 stories. That's all the info I can give you. I have no idea how many feet tall they are.
Cool, thanks for the info. I have updated my personal spreadsheet, but have not edited that list online yet (partly because I haven't taken the time to learn how to edit a post). But the list is up to 147 buildings now and I'm sure I have missed a building or two along the way. I'm also trying to learn how to submit drawings so that I can give the Vancouver diagram something to look at, but only have had a few spare moments lately as work has been crazy.