View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 28, 2005, 1:49 PM
“The Big EasyChair”

Like I said I think it's all in good fun. I think each member should enjoy this forum and contribute what they can. Pau's comments weren't meant to degrade Sacramento and in fact he hasn't said anything in this thread that wasn't true. I have no problem being objective and Paul even complimented the addtitonal towers going up DT.

Both cities are wonderful cities imho. They both have something many cities of equal or larger sizes lack (and that's character). Believe me when I say this, because i've done a great deal of traveling. I've always said it's not the size of the city (or even it's skyline). It's how it weaves into the fabric of the community.

Both cities are wonderful and I love keeping an eye and contributing in the SA forums and I certainly don't mind forumers from other communities offering their objective opinions.

Last edited by urban_encounter; Oct 29, 2005 at 12:05 AM.