View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 12, 2012, 3:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNest View Post
Zoom in n the picture, you can see the outline where the plane was copied from another image. Additionally the lighting of the plane doesn't match the ambient lighting of the Twin Towers. The light source illuminating the plane is coming from the right side of the image, but the Twins are being lit from the left.
I would also respectfully point out that just because an image has been on the internet for over a decade, doesn't mean to say it is not fake.
I think the "lighting" you see is actually some vapor trails forming near the back of the plane. The plane is also banking to the left, so any light would be hitting the underside at this point. Also makes sense that the plane would be slightly blurry on a 12+ year old digital camera.

Aside from that, I suppose that artifact around the plane is pretty suspicious. Problem is, if you open it up in paint, parts of the WTC have that same outline with the artifact. I don't have photoshop to open it up and check. It should be pretty easy to check for photo manipulation there since those lines are obvious to the naked eye already.

I'm still undecided about this one. And kind of a silly thing to keep going back and forth about. This will be my last post on the topic.

EDIT: Look what I found. I'm going with JPEG artifact on the first one.