View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 27, 2009, 2:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer1 View Post
The reason is that the subway is in use during the day and they shut down service at night so the crane can install the beams. I saw this happen a late night evening or two ago and it makes sense to do it that way. Or possibly crush a train full of passengers with a fallen beam and make headline news for an entire year, ya know.

Can anyone confirm operational hours for that part of the subway?
Well those are the PATH trains that run under the FT..so techinically not the subway but I believe that they run until like 11 I check right now...

Alright, yeah service is from 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. on the weekends..but that's for the green line that runs between Hoboken and the WTC..there's also a red line that runs between Newark and the WTC that runs 24 hours and 7 days a week..Not sure what this means..Maybe they run under different areas of the WTC..?

Also I have a question for the people that post photos up here. I take photos down at the WTC about once or twice a week and have been doing so for a decent amount time now..I've been wanting to post them up here but I was wondering if photobucket (or whatever sites you guys use) have some type of auto-watermarking function..don't know if this exists but I just don't want to have to manually put watermarks on each and every photo. It's not that my photos are amazing or anything it's just that I'm not to comfortable with other people taking them without my permission..you never know what can happen..Is this possible or do I just have to deal? Thanks.

Last edited by canadate; Sep 27, 2009 at 3:11 PM.