View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 15, 2017, 6:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braymondg View Post
UPDATES:

Well I can see there hasn't been much on updates here.

Here are a few which I can pass along:

- Reliable Motors is nearing completion. The building is enclosed and the pavement will soon be going in place.

- Holland College's new residence is underway. The buildings have been torn down and a site cleanup underway.

- A site for the new firehall has been selected. The lot is located between the CAT dealer and Moores Well Drilling on the Malpeque Rd. Rear access from Sherwood Rd will be added.

- The development behind the Charlottetown Mall is in full swing. A new 4 floor, 64 unit apartment complex will part of the development which is soon to be started.

- Taylor developers have started the three floor condos on Allen St. The building framing is up and the roof is next.

- The Habbie four floor apartments on the corner of Burns and North River Rd is up with the exterior and interior work is underway.

- Site work is near complete for the new six floor Hampton Inn on Capital Dr. The building is to start soon after.

- Charlottetown Airport now has two 7000 ft runways with the second runways addition completed recently.

There other developments under way before council. They will be listed later once we have more info.

I'll try to provide pictures in the near future on the above mentioned.
Additionally, Capital Honda's expansion is nearing completion on Lwr Malpeque Rd. Paving is underway and exterior/interior work continues.