View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 31, 2009, 6:17 PM
Denver is the M/W Father!

Location: IN THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE HOPS AND CANNABIS REIGN SUPREME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroFanatic View Post
Me using the common voice people use to sarcastically emphasize the masses --- "Oh man, the Jazz won tonight, we have faith again, we're gonna go all the way!" which is sadly how it is with Jazz fans. Boo them when they lose, love them when they win.

I stick with 'em from the first game to the last, no matter how bad they're doing, which I've been doing this since as long as I can remember. I'm 20 and I can remember the famous '97 & '98 Finals like they were yesterday. My birthday is in June, and during the '97 finals I remember having a birthday party and paying more attention to the game than my actual friends, haha!
IMO That is a true fan, I am the same however I think I use constructive critizism when I know the Team "Nuggets" could have done a better job and simply blow it due to stupididty or lack of focus! Which almost happened with the Trail Blazers.

Nuggets on the Road and Kenyon, I love him but damn he started getting a little upset and loosing his cool a bit, and that can cost you big time. If the Nuggets make it all the way this year? It will be Large in part due to Carmelo Anthony! He is currently a Man on a MISSION!!! And if the rest of the team will follow suit? It's on!!!

There is no such thing as remaining constant.