View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 20, 2017, 9:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaskScraper View Post
^^ you are a self-depreciating nimby though.. more likely to post Saskatchewan skyscraper proposals in the 'ugly Canada' thread before posting an actual objective post in any other thread.
That's the best thing I've ever been called on here! Actually, it may be the only thing I've ever been called on here. Honestly, thanks for the hearty laugh.

What I posted in the Ugly Canada thread wasn't in any way, shape, or form a skyscraper proposal. It was a delusional man's pipe dream.

Real proposals I post diligently in the Canadian City Proposals thread. I also diligently post updates of real projects like River Landing and the Remai gallery in appropriate threads. If you had a sense of what I post you'd know that.

I've also posted a number of Saskatoon photo tours over the years (see links in my signature) of my own photos taken over many hours and days. Nothing self-deprecating or NIMBY to be found in those posts about real things.

By the way, I take no offense to being called self-deprecating. To me, self-deprecation is an enviable attribute that conveys humour, modesty, intelligence and wit. I'm not suggesting that I have those characteristics, but clearly you think I do. Thank you.

Last edited by Echoes; Sep 20, 2017 at 9:46 PM.