View Single Post
Old Posted May 16, 2009, 7:51 AM
Hala Wal'la

Pizzuti you seem like the kind of person that wouldnt mind reading a little more on a certain subject , google history of Dubai and you wil realize that it actually has more history than NY for example and historical findings dated thousands of years ago ... i dont want to make it sound like a pissing contest , im just using the cities you mentioned as an example

it is a mistake so many others and myself even fell for 10 years back but i was pleaently surprised to find out Dubai actually does have so much history. Unless ofcourse your going to compare it to Egypt , Iraq and yemen , but then youll have to remove every american city off the list of "cities with a history worth mentioning"

im at college now but i will hook you up with some good informative websites when im back home about the history of Dubai and UAE in general

by the way, did you know the emirate of Dubai has mountains and beaches overlooking the indian ocean ?

Yum