View Single Post
Old Posted May 19, 2011, 1:58 AM
BROOKLYN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadcruiser1 View Post
Golyadkin Orascom Telecommunications has a contract with North Korea to provide cellphones to the elite, and for the rich. Currently as of 2011 there are 400,000 subscribers, and it is growing. Also Obey the building isn't going to just be a hotel. If you realized the other lines they are going to have residential, and office units in there. Also if you read from some other sources for example
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/JL23Dg01.html
that they are also building the revolving restaurants on the top. Also there are tourists that visit North Korea as proven on pages before. North Korea has for example the Koryo Hotel. You can't just say no one is visiting North Korea. Not talking to just you, but people should stop making random ideas that this building is going to fall apart, or it isn't real. Just, because North Korea is a evil regime doesn't mean these things doesn't exist. It also doesn't mean North Korea is deserted. People should read and watch some more documentaries about North Korea from the History Channel before assuming. As I have had done the same thing.
Please, do take a look at the info I provided. I have nothing against this building and I don't think its going to fall apart but all it is, is an antenna. I advise reading the last article in my comment. Its comedic but only because its unfortunately true.

I did watch a National Geographic special on North Korea, which I can assure you doesn't help any case for North Korea.