View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 26, 2012, 4:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixcity View Post
I love me some Portland and this amazing set of pix really shows it off, way to go!!One of the things that I have been jealous of Ptown's dt (other than the many rail options, we needed those years ago,,,,grrrr,its hard living in Texas under the republican nightmare) are the public spaces (plazas if you will). We have great parks/open spaces close to dt but the parks within the dt limits are pretty lame. Fortunately in the next few years that will all be changing,,,come shoot my fair city next Derek!!!

Perhaps one day I will be able to travel more and make it down there. There's some other cities I'd like to see first though, and they're in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni sasso View Post
that's some good eatin' there, big d. nice attention to transit and little details like this'n:

love the astoria and hood shots too.

also, censorship drives me nuts. it's fucking 2012. if you're going to call your business "BIG ASS SANDWICHES", do it. don't call it "BIG A** SANDWICHES" and put it on me to figure out that you mean ASS. "oh, do you mean BIG APE SANDWICHES? BIG ANT SANDWICHES? MMM, I LOVE BIG ANTS." their sandwiches could come with a bl** job and i still wouldn't dine there, on principle.
Thanks dude! I know right? You mean it's not Big APE Sandwiches? I feel like an idiot now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajn1983 View Post
i wanna see more!
Soon! There's supposed to be some nice weather again this weekend.