View Single Post
Old Posted May 20, 2017, 2:53 AM
Midwest Moderator - Editor

So, coming back here I was looking for someone who seems to have been missing: Hudkina. He lived in Metro Detroit - Trenton to be specific - and whenever I needed some statistics on the area or occassional updates on projects in the area, I'd always go to him. He was a fierceless defender of the state (sometimes to a fault), but he always had his facts straight.

I've never met him, but knew were were generally close in age, and new his name from photos he'd been credited on elsewhere. I figured after I left (Sep. 2014) that he'd simply changed his screenname, and checked on that but came up with nothing. So, I did a little looking and found this. Can't be 100% it's him, but I'm about 99% sure, and it'd explain why all of his posts here and Skyscrapercity (Feb. 21, 2015) and on Flickr just kind of abruptly end right before March 2015. The mention of the Google maps thing just takes it home.

If this is him, and makes me really sad and curious about whether it was something abrupt or something he just didn't talk about.