View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 12, 2012, 7:31 PM

Took a drive through this weekend - Hollyhock is now paved through, Royal Fern is almost all sold, the yellow street to the right in the map is under construction, most of the townhomes and condo townhomes are built, and the "park" (big grassy area) next to townhouses on Gary Martin is sodded in. Right now it's just a flat field.

They have a sign up and it's starting to look a lot like Ravines in there, with some improvements: the glazing on the garage doors looks nice, the houses are even closer together than Ravines, and it's a tad more colorful. So far it seems very walkable and nice. Lots of cars in the driveways so I think there is quite a bit of occupancy. LOTS of earth movers at...I think...the intersection of Gary Martin and Capstone, if I recall.

Unfortunately they let Provident get away with building a very long line of identical single family homes on Capstone. The covenants forbid neighboring homes to have the same color scheme but the design is identical.

A new color scheme is popping up, sort of cadet blue, which is a welcome change from all the greige.