View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 24, 2007, 4:13 PM

Question skyscrapers' costs

I don't know if this is the right section to open this thread (if not, please move to the right place)

I'm living in a small city in the south of Italy that has no skyscrapers (the highest building is 9-stories tall...)

over 25 years ago was developed the first project to build a small skyscraper in my city, but never built

that project failed because there was not a market for a skyscraper here in mid '80s

but now (both) the city and the urban area had a growt and I feel one or more skyscraper may have a market

so, I'm just curious to know "how much costs" build a small-mid skyscraper (maybe, around 50 stories)

here I've seen the costs of some skyscrapers built around the world but it's not clear to me how to "adapt" them

in other words, how much costs a "general" x-y-z-dimensions skycraper built like "this" or "that" building

do you have any thread here (or an external link) about the argument of evaluating costs?

this is my first day here and (so far) I've not found a thread with links to FREE design/3-D/rendering software

thank you