View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 30, 2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelJ View Post
Well you have admitted in your other threads of this same nature that you only know about Albuquerque LA and Phoenix, yet now you claim to know about the entire southern and southwestern U.S.? Which is it?

Your threads seem to have no real purpose and you don't know what you're talking about when you refer to the "sunbelt". The built form of LA is nothing like the built form of Memphis, Atlanta, or Richmond - all of which are in the American South that you are including in your theories.
The only claims I made about southern and southwestern US was about the building built out of clay not brink ..

Also alot of single story store-front in the southern and southwestern US I see that I do not see too many in the none sun belt cities like I do in the southern and southwestern US .

And part about the sun belt cities and very much the south west was very strong on property rights and very much against city planners and government telling what they can or cannot belt.

Also the sun belt cities where lose on sprawl and lose about non mix use.The flat land and desert or semi desert may also play big part too.

Last edited by nec209; May 1, 2012 at 4:35 PM.