View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 22, 2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowerDistrict View Post
i read that like 30 times through and didn't understand what the hell they're getting at. If you get a chance, maybe you can watch the video and decipher their council code speak..

See March 20th city council video
I watched it almost all the way through... They adopted the proposed plan with the same priority as recommended on alternative C meaning 19th and 21st will be done first as the money comes . However N st. from 16th to 21st will be held off until later because it's very costly to extend over the tracks. L,P, and Q will be done as the money comes after the conversions proposed in alternative C are completed but will be done from 21st to 29th st. to avoid the extra cost of extending the conversions over the tracks to 16th. Once that's completed L,N,P,Q st. will be converted to 16th. Finally they added a proposal to extend 9th and 10th st. conversions to I st..
All in all it went great! The original plan has basically been adopted just that the priority will be placed on the recommended conversions in alternative C, excluding N from 16th to 21st. And if issues come up after the first conversions, changes could be made.

Now the question is how long will it take for them to act? That wasn't made clear to me.