View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 6, 2009, 10:36 AM
YIMBY co-founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREKI View Post
What I can say is that in my municipal "Københavns Kommune" ( 1 of 18 that makes up Copenhagen ) 26,47% of the population ( 109.865 ) is immigrants
My municipality has a lower rate, but when including 2nd generation Swedes it is at 28.1% (my district: 76.4%). Mind you, the largest country of origin (for the whole city): Finland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREKI View Post
Comming from Scandianvia everyone south of Berlin looks "dark" anyway so I'm not the right one to ask...
Yeah, South of Berlin (or the Alps when being generous) and east of Finland = not really "white" to those who care about such things up here. Where the line between the races are drawn is very arbitrary.
Huopa, Nightsky, Jo, wolkenkrabber, ThisSideofSteinway, jacksom, New Jack City, LeCom, Ellatur, Jan, Dennis, Ace, Bardamu, AtlanticaC5, Ringil, Dysfunctional, stacey, karakhal, ch1le, Hviid, staff, kjetilab, Þróndeimr, queetz, FREKI, sander, Blue Viking, nomels, Mantas, ristov, Rafal_T, khaan, Chilenofuturista, Jonte Myra, safta20, AW, Pas, Jarmo K, IceCheese, Sideshow_Bob, sk, Ingenioren, Ayreonaut, Silver Creations, Hasse78, Svartmetall