View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2012, 3:15 AM

its in that video - the worst of it is basically between chinatown and gastown along a couple of blocks of east hastings and a bit to the east of main street as well

the alleyways are areas you wanna avoid, i've never had any problems down there - well once last year or so some woman started yelling at me cause i was taking a picture of a building and she started calling me a tourist stealing their souls and we don't know their lives and you better not take any more pictures basically threatening me - me and my friend just ignored her

i have heard of people having their cameras grabbed and broken for taking pics of people down there - its an odd situation - they want to do it all out in the open for everyone to see but they don't want anyone to know

my old boss wanted to buy a condo in the adjacent area to china town - just south of chinatown and there is a huge park there that looks really nice but they didn't like when they walked through the park seeing so much discarded drug paraphenalia, needles etc - its easily unseen from a distance but you look closer in the parks down there and you can't miss it