View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 19, 2004, 3:45 AM
Dawg, I be luvin' NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy
I like the inclusion of the Calatrava tower. Gehry's tower will have some sort of crown at the top. Being in the 1,000 ft range (at the moment) and not surrounded by other towers, it will be a very visible landmark....

Quote:
Originally Posted by knarfor
The position is approximate:

The rendering shows downtown with the New WTC, the Goldman Sach's Tower, the Calatrava Tower, Gehry's tower. I just made Gehry's tower a glass box since I don't know what it will actually look like. The height is about ~960 ft.
Fantastic job, really. Any way you could maybe add the 3 and 400 hundred footers for the Site 5B and 5C sites (southern end of tribeca, on the West Side Highway)? Don't mean to be pushy, you just do a hell of a job knarfor!
"And New York is the most beautiful city in the world? It is not far from it. No urban night is like the night there... Squares after squares of flame, set up and cut into the aether. Here is our poetry, for we have pulled down the stars to our will."
Ezra Pound

"When you leave New York, you are astonished at how clean the rest of the world is. Clean is not enough."
Fran Lebowitz