View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 22, 2017, 8:41 PM
Me?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePlanningPhila View Post
I appreciate your advocacy for Harrisburg, and I know you also post on Philadelphia's forum. But this is absolutely the first problem. DC and Harrisburg. Are both Capital Cities. Beyond that, there is no comparison. Zero. Harrisburg and Albany. 100%. Harrisburg and DC. ZERO. You are undermining the work going on in Harrisburg because you are comparing one of the most vibrant cities in America to one of the most sleepy. This is what ends in failure.

This is like trying to say Georgetown and HAAC are comparable. I mean come on.
You're still missing my point, I am talking strictly cosmetic and in form and function, nothing else. I am not comparing economies, projects, world importance... To not be super duper excited about a bike share and a new stop sign on a corner says nothing at all about my comparisons, as they are completely unrelated. But on the same token Harrisburg sometimes does want to play in a bigger league and I can support that but it needs to step its game up for sure.

In other very big and exciting Harrisburg news a portion of a street may be going two way, hooray

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/11..._harrisbu.html

The old photos were neat.