View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 8, 2013, 12:03 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaylordWilshire View Post
Well, CBD, I'm not sure which Google you're using, but 11384 Nebraska on mine indicates the house ER found.... Which may or may not be the actual structure that Monroe's Aunt Anna supposedly lived in in 1947, and whose address was apparently used on the contract.

To the east across the alley is 11334 Nebraska, a small apartment building that looks a though there's a chance it could have been there in 1947--a site called thisismarilyn.comhas a picture of 11334 and claims that it's 11348, despite the "34" being clearly visible.

11334:

The red dot indicates 11384 on my Google...
My information about that address comes from the 1952 Historic Aerial photo which shows completely different buildings at both addresses.

I believe Thisismarilyn dot com is giving out some bogus info.

We recently had USC giving out error info on photos. They were saying a house was located in Bellflower when it was actually located in Bell Gardens.

On my Google it shows the large apartment building by the alley at 11348. Its likely that the large apartment building has gobbled up several addresses, which often happens when there were previously several numbers at that site.

There's always a lot of confusion in the End Times.

GE