View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2009, 5:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoCSU05 View Post
my lord...do i have to spell it out for you?? it WASN'T ME who's been saying ANYTHING about yards. looking at my last post, i even spelled it out there. then you completely go ignoring my entire case AGAIN. you're reading how my mother listens...so i'm done even talking about that subject.

and the burden of proof isn't required to "discredit" mcdaniels...the burden of proof here is to show that he's even worth a damn in the first place.

Giving a coordinator credit for a teams success as a whole is laughable at best. maybe you remember denver's own quarterbacks coach/offensive coordinator during our super bowl years (and the most wins of an nfl franchise in 3 seasons as well)...Gary Kubiak. look at what he's done with houston. MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE if you ask me...especially drafting Mario Williams with the #1 overall pick. what a retard...sure williams is good, but #1?? Please. Now...let's not forget the list of other belicheat coordinators who've fallen face first in the mud in the nfl, such as mangini...the thing here is that mcdaniels has EVERYTHING to prove and time and time again, the history of the nfl shows us that being a cog in a bigger machine means ZIP compared to being the head coach of an NFL team.
Lets just agree that we ae broncos fans who be rooting for our beloved team regardless of who or what is playing for them?