View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 4, 2017, 4:52 AM
Go Chiefs!

I just hope Markov signs with Nashville so him and Subban are reunited.

Honestly, I don't give a damn about what is happening with the Habs anymore. Just not gonna bother with those clowns. Bergevin has destroyed a potential Cup contender team like no other GM has done. And Molson is letting everything go because he doesn't give a damn as long as the money keeps flowing in.

-Signing Carey Price to a 10.5M AAV extension for 8 years. WTF is this amount for that long? Price is one of the few players I like on the team but he's not a playoff goalie and choked at the most important moment last season once again.

-Losing Radulov is funny. Habs scored 11 goals in 6 games in the playoffs last year with Radulov participating on 64% of them. Carried the team on his back but no need for playoff warriors in this city.

-It's July 4th now, and your #1 puck moving D is still a free agent. The player that is loyal to the team for the last 20 years and happens to still be a core player is not a priority for those idiots.

All I can say is enjoy the basement Habs! Can't say I will miss their boring style and political decisions.

And Go Preds Go!

EDIT: Oh and I forgot, Markov is still unsigned 2 weeks after we traded our best D-prospect (overall best prospect as well) for "un ptit gars de chez nous".