View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 28, 2012, 4:07 PM
furified freestyle

tower: i absolutely will. i am thrilled at what those pizza brain dudes have been able to accomplish in so short a time, and am certain that it's going to be a smash. i was actually kind of amazed at how much frankford hall has changed the frankford/girard nexus of fishtown. johnny brenda's is a benchmark that the neighborhood was by and large comfortable with, but frankford hall seems to have pushed it over the top. and i hear there's a hotel planned? that's madness.

kingofthehill: i knew you'd dig that honey's shot. i sometimes think about flying across the country just for a latke.

mcbane: slight correction: that's JB's, not monk's. i'm not much of a belgian beer man, so monk's has never been my scene. han dynasty was a grand slam, however. so good.

coldayman: believe me, i know. i even thought that on my last day in town, "damn, i ain't seen any street kitties." i will more than make up for it with my next portland thread.

cro: life is too short to hang with ugly chicks. and are you trying to tell me that the late joey vento does not speak aramaic? it's astonishing how much they've made that motherfucker out to be some martyr, like daniel faulkner x100. that said, when pat's & geno's are the only places open at 3:30 on a thursday morning when you've just gotten off a cross country flight and are full of scotch, i'll take geno's every time.

kool: the system is broke. the divine lorraine is one squatter fire away from the wrecking ball. father divine's empire has crumbled and the poor old lorraine is stripped bare, naked, and covered with disease. it's very sad.

reaper: i shoot with a four year old canon 5d (i want to upgrade but $3500 is a little spendy when what you've got still works), with a 24-70 f2.8, 70-200 f4, 11-17 f5.6, and fixed 50mm f1.8. the ISO depends on the situation, and in this set it's all over the place.

sacramentan: you know how i feel about censorship. i'm fuckin' against it.

everyone: THANKS, YER THE BEST!