View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2007, 3:21 AM
ॐ शान्तिः

Location: Haleiwa, Oahu, HI :. Waianae, Oahu, HI :. DETROIT, MI
Credits also go to Suncity

-------==--=--==-------

Firstly Dynamix Group's Orchid Woods, Goregaon (East): this is the rendering from the builder's website:

This is one from a property website. Looks somewhat different -- like no spire, larger podium, better landscaping, etc.:

It has a larger podium than the first rendering: 8 storey podium + 48 storey tower + 2-3 storey penthouse. In total 58-59 storeys tall.

Who knows which rendering is the correct one. Personally, I'm going with the top (spired) one, as it appeared on the Developer's website

-------==--=--==-------

Now on to Oberoi Constructions's updates:

From their new website, it seems that Oberoi Woods, Goregaon is confirmed to be the 'old' design (below, left) and not the 'new' design that appeared on Hafeez Contractor's website (below, right):

As also evidenced by this u/c pic from this month, posted in the cityscapes thread:

The website also has some hitherto unseen pics of the landscaping of the project:

All in all, its too bad. The original buildings look bland. The new ones would have been striking. But I guess time/budget constriants forced the developer to go with the old plan.

=======

Oberoi Commerz

=======

Oberoi Sky Heights, Andheri (West) is looking a lot better than its renderings:

I see only one tower though?

=======

While not looking like its 'old' rendering, Oberoi Springs, Andheri (West) also looks different from the 'new' rendering below:

This is what they have on their website:

=======

Here's another view of Splendor, Andheri (East)

=======

Finally, Oberoi Skyz, Worli, the 60 storey twin tower whose rendering has so far eluded us...

=======

Oberoi developers seem to also have this upcoming residential project to look out for:
Oberoi Exotica, Mulund

-------==--=--==-------

Cheers,
Jai

--=- | Check out The Indian Skyscraper Blog - Chronicling the vertical risE of India... | -=--