View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 28, 2018, 4:22 AM

I've been reading this forum for the last year or so and I only created an account right now to post this. I'm someone who is really interested in the development and growth of the Sacramento region. I spend hours and hours every week reading about local businesses, current construction proposals, and past construction proposals. I've never posted since I never thought I really had much to contribute, but the idea of getting rid of this sub-forum saddens me. When I first found this forum, I was ecstatic that there was a group of people who were interested in the same things I was interested in. I spent hours and hours reading old threads going back to the beginning. I check the forum every day and love that I can find comments by people with great insight and information all in one place. While there might not be too much going on right now, I strongly believe in the future of the region and the city of Sacramento itself. I think it would be a shame to see this sub-forum shut down.

And also, now that I finally got myself to make an account, I'll try to do my part to make this place a bit more active.