View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 19, 2017, 8:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybooster View Post
That official? I'm still very happy... another midrise when with several smaller developments going at least 14-18 stories and the Homestead Place and Central Avenue connection with Newark Avenue another 6 or 7 at 18-27 stories plus 2973 Kennedy Boulevard at 20 stories (and the already topped out 13 story 3 Journal Square Plaza) we have now quite the nice mixed mid/high rise skyline developing at JS and hopefully we can help convince the Harwoods to be a little bolder with height(already a nice 49/55 stories, but still..) with their Loews Art District two tower plan.

Plus the CH Martin development will open up another passage into PATH and line it with shops and restaurants... CIA I believed mentioned that there was an open passageway lined with shops from the 20s til the 70s and the streetlife killing opening of the new enclosed PATH terminal. Do you or anyone else have pics from that period to show what it lOoked like with the other open passageway?
Everything is official except for my speculation of the PATH connection. They have a lower lobby level, which will include possible retail uses. So my guess is that it makes sense for this to be a corridor below the street to PATH.