View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2009, 3:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZulu View Post
500 people in that end of town is going to be good for a lot of businesses, I just hope I'll still be able to get a seat at the HH, man I love that place.

Glad to hear that this is getting underway
500 people is going to be AWESOME for that part of town.

Just imagine a summer day around 4 o'clock. There would be the normal cruise ship and other visitors walking the boardwalk, the 500 people from Emera leaving from work maybe out for a stroll first, the Westin guests and all the residents of downtown south.

I can't even imagine what a difference there would be if this, famers market, salter street, and the Alexander were all built. Talk about massive urban renewal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
No retail sucks. Even if it was just some public space... like an atrium space... with a little coffee shop / cafeteria open to the public... maybe even a little free NSPI museum or something. Anything would be better than no main floor public access at all. Oh well.
A NSP museum? That would be interesting to say the least. "And heres the part you've all been waiting for....the real reasons behind our power outages"

I don't even think the whole ground floor would be big enough to display all of the reasons...

But seriously something there would be nice. At least the Farmer's Market is going ahead so there will be some retail in the area.