View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 26, 2011, 7:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottonwood View Post
I think this thread is fine given the history of the hole, and that in the past we had threads for both towers that previously failed. This is a big project and finally/hopefully the one that completes the hole drama. Time will tell if this thread remains popular or if the discussion moves to the main Boise thread. I do feel that when Whole Foods begins construction this fall that the discussion should remain in the main Boise thread. I did a quick look and Boise/ID has less threads that have been active since the end of July than UT or CO, and UT has the most threads, so I don't think we need to worry about the thread count at this point. The JUMP thread is old and has been quiet so maybe once it starts construction we can retire the current JUMP thread.

Hawk, possibly you could put together info and pictures of the history of the site from the burned down building to the present (or even go back far enough in time when the hotel used to be there)....and maybe add it to the first post.
That's a good idea! I will do some research and find some pictures.