View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2015, 12:56 PM
don't *meddle*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post

Some of you may know I've been a big defender of tourists here in the city. But I've never been around a group of ruder people than I saw today. How dare you sit you big fat ass on a vent, blocking the view, having a snack, while people struggle to take pics around you. Yes, people were lounging around blocking the vents like they were at home or in a park. Someone has to get this under control, or those vents will be broken within a week. It's not fair for someone to have to pay $32 to get up there, only to have to struggle around people for the slightest glimpse of the skyline. And no one under 5 years old should be allowed up there. That's it, I'm drawing the line. (I would make it 10, but that may be too much). These parents don't know how to control these brats, they shouldn't ruin the experience for everyone else.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you not expect us to ruin your view?"

"Excuse us as we rest our tired, tourists butts. You can get the view another time."
Cordons / barrier ropes placed on the vents would do wonders in this case. That's the only solution I see here.