View Single Post
Old Posted May 21, 2016, 1:26 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
walpole the banned lives lol!
That pic above was from urbanvsmodernism. I'm not sure who does that blog, but whoever it is, they walk a lot. The man covered like all of Newark and Jersey City in a day. But yes he does live on. Not here unfortunately where we are not reaping the insider info and daily construction shots. Eh, but its what they want. Because people don't have a sense of humor. And along with him, Vertical Gotham left who again, was a great contributor. I mean technically speaking, theres only a few ssp members keeping the whole NYC vibe alive here. I wish it was a little more active ya know. I can almost guarantee that if nyguy, hunser, sparkling or me where to stop posting for like 5 months, you would see a 90% drop in nyc related thread activity. My point is, good members like vg or RW shouldn't have to migrate elsewhere because of politically correct people. The benefit in net traffic, hence more ad revenue, should be a good enough reason to keep em. They generate views and interest. Get more people interested. And creating a culture that makes people want to leave is bad for peope who want to learn about developments.

But anyways, thats my rant, and back to 1205 Broadway.

Last edited by chris08876; May 21, 2016 at 1:39 PM.