View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 14, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
No, she lives by choice now with her parents, her two brothers, one of which has a wife and 6 kids who live in this house and her grandparents who live in the same house. It was horrifying. She didn't live with her parents and this hellish suburban compound until 6 months ago. I always knew she was obsessed with her family but since she's moved in with her entire extended family it's gotten to be insane. For freaking Valentines Day this year instead of me and her going on a date alone like normal people, she invited her parents and her brother with his six kids on our date without my consent.

I had to deal with a screaming new born and a screaming 2 year old and other kids for the past two and a half months and whilst living in the suburbs with nothing to do. I'm breaking up with her this week, sucks as I hate breaking up but we're just not compatible at all and I just want to bang hot Asian girls in Oakland now, like I used to a few years ago.
That does sound terrible, but being bored is more on you than your location. You can always find something to do or go somewhere else instead of moping around or staring at the wall.