View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 22, 2013, 3:07 AM
surely you agree with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieDavid Exchange View Post
I believe "12" is owned by one party whom live in Florida. "13" was put aside for the expansion of the building where LIV In The Exchange Bar (formally called "Alive") is located. "12" would be a perfect location for main level retail with above ground parking and topped with residential. 12-15 stories high would fit an Urban Fresh, A restaurant or two, Café, some retail and at least 500-600 residential units IMO.
i hate number 12...blame centre venture for its continued existence....the owner of that lot submitted a proposal during the rfp process when waterfront drive was being built for the piece of land along waterfront....the idea was that it would be a gateway to create a much larger project on the bigger lot behind....inexplicably the property went to whoever built ship street condos and now that tiny little building land locks the huge parking lot from the lucrative riverfront exposure....the McDermot side essentially is a back lane, so that huge property now only has one real front street, Bannatyne.

it absolutely blew my mind (and the property owner's mind) when that happened