View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 7, 2007, 2:03 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIZ View Post
I am sorry, but this building is just not the memorial I expected. The very first design was exquisite, beautiful, and full of a fondness that proved appropriate to the victims of 9-11. This building just looks like a normal building that can be built anywhere, nothing special and very sad as an architectural example to the world. I pray that this is redesigned before it's actual erection, I honestly doubt it, but the lives that where taken during the attacks of 9-11, and to the family's who have lost there loved one's, this is a disgrace and a sad example of it. Please my friends, no offence taken; but the victims, there family's, and New-York deserves better, much better!! This buildings architecture has to be one of the most discraseful slaps in the face I have ever seen! The developer, man in-charge, and architect should be ashamed of them-self's. New-York deserves better!

Paul
Your right they should have made it 2911 Feet tall . Just to show those bastards what were are made of. This is the home of the brave-we are not afraid.