View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 16, 2018, 5:48 PM
BANED

Frustrating budgets (both central & the state) for non-capital city regions of Karnataka!

I had plans & ideas to write on so many things like 'alupa seaerotropolis', 'alupa enterprises' & 'marines researches'. All are half done and will never be posted. I had almost completed a big post on 'compactness' to be posted on 'India smart cities and villages' project on how to create compact cities and villages & 'urban and rural economics'. But they will never be posted anywhere for the fear of ideas being stolen by real estate mafia of big metrocities of India to ruin the country. All blames goes to the b*st*rd politicians & bureaucrats born to real estate mafia dons of the parched city. Sorry, but not sorry.

Hope one day Tuluvas will realize that concentration of all high tech institutes, funded by government using their tax money, in the parched city resulted in the parched region around it and hence Yettinahole project, ruining of Westernghats and now sea through desalination plants. And also hope when Tuluvas realize this they will fight & vote for these institutes to be established in Mangaluru itself instead of the parched city. Please remember it is our vote which made it possible for the real estate mafia to divert Netravati. Unless we unite with other exploited regions of Karnataka it is impossible to defeat this mafia rajya.

Instead of being used implicitly by the real estate mafia of the parched city it is better to die from these type of forums peacefully. I will never join again any forum or blog to discuss any infrastructure till 90% of demands mentioned here for Tulunadu are met.

Goodbye.

Note: To moderators of skyscraperpage, you can ban me now.