View Single Post
Old Posted May 9, 2014, 4:49 AM
Fourth and Main

Bailey Park @ East End:
Finally! Great photographs of construction at Bailey Park!

Credit: WXII-12

Bailey Power Plant:
WXII is also confirming the Bailey Power Plant will have a bowling alley among its entertainment offerings. Bailey Power Plant will become an entertainment destination, with movies, bowling, live music, performing arts, restaurants, retail, and more! I'm really excited! If you didn't know: Bailey Park @ East End, which includes an amphitheatre, water features, food truck park, and more, is across the street from Bailey Power Power Plant.

Flywheel at 525@Vine:
Their basketball court is built! They also held an open house this week. This is an awesome space. If you're interested in starting your tech company at Flywheel Co-work: http://flywheelcowork.com/membership-application

Source: Flywheel / 525@Vine

Source: Flywheel / 525@Vine

Winston-Salem - A Fashionista Mecca:
Sparefoot has ranked Winston-Salem the top city for fashionistas. People often agree or disagree with these rankings, but they do have interesting facts in them. Did you know women in Winston-Salem spend an average of $1,519 on clothes each year? That is the highest in the nation! I was not aware of that and it would explain some of the interesting boutique clothing stores opening around the city.