View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 13, 2019, 7:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbud View Post
Do you work for the contractor doing the work? This project is an embarrassment to the city and airport. For the time and what they actually are doing it's insane. I rode on the bus system a week ago connecting from T5 to T3; what an awful experience, especially for any foreigners, elderly and children. This is probably the reason the new T2 won't initially have the underground train connecting the two new satellites to the main terminal. The project manager already said completing it by 2028 isn't possible.

On a serious note, can you imagine connecting from a flight at the end of the 2nd new satellite terminal and having to connect to B17? Not having a train will be a mistake.
That's just as bad as gate B12 at MSP connecting to a G-gate!

Any news on construction? They "broke ground" on terminal 5 changes in March, I assumed they were waiting till the end of the summer season to take the end gate jet bridge (M21 I think) down.

I did see them digging up the tarmac at that end of the terminal to make more space, but so far, I haven't been able to see any work on the building itself.