View Single Post
Old Posted May 28, 2015, 5:55 PM

I just had an interesting idea, i think i should build Lakeport from its founding in 1874 to the present day, with each update slowly showing its development and growth. Each building will have different phases of construction, and there will be plenty of other towns too. since the entire map is going to have a 50mile x 50mile area. The city of Lakeport will soon have an update once the entire terrain is constructed. The terrain will have mostly shallow hills, dozens of lakes, and a few rivers. If possible i will upload the terrains of Lakeport and Haywood, but there is going to be alot of work before i can post any updates. Haywood is another city i am working on, but i am not sure if that should be in another thread or not, since it takes up another 50mile x 50mile square, directly to the east of Lakeport's real life location, of which i didn't know existed until i after i made this thread, but my version of lakeport is much larger, with a city population of 552,000, and a metro population of 2.8 million in the 2014 census. I will build everything from scratch when possible, which would mainly be buildings, and infrastructure, and i will upload them too.

To give you an idea how detailed my city is going to be, look at Monaca, Ohio, but with a skyline half as large as Staunton. Does anyone think that is a bit too much?

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=175289

Last edited by Codster121; May 29, 2015 at 1:28 PM.