View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 8, 2016, 5:45 PM
Representing the ATX!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech House View Post

Solid argument. Google occupying a downtown office tower is a fluke, an exception that points to the norm. We can anticipate more Oracle-type campus developments. It will be interesting to see if the Google tower is a trend-setter or if it remains an outlier. I'd love to have been in the meeting where they made their decision. Or any Google meeting. After all, they're going to own our brains fairly soon, so it would be nice to know if they have benign intentions.
Don't forget there are quite a few tech companies with offices DT which has set the trend over the past few years, though none of them warrant a single large high rise tower on their own. I am guessing Google will be the largest in DT in terms of number of tech workers.

This 4th @ Colorado rendering just gets worse and worse every time I look at it. I just can't get past the parking garage, I can't do it.

If we really have had an influence with getting some developers to alter their final designs with a couple recent buildings as some have theorized, then I hope someone who may be involved with this proposal is monitoring the thread....

It's hideous! Change it!!!

Last edited by Jdawgboy; Apr 8, 2016 at 9:38 PM. Reason: Wording changes