View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 2, 2011, 2:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
I came across something very interesting about 12th and Midtown on Selig's website today. The site plan for the project now shows it as an 8-block development bounded by Juniper, 13th, 11th, and SPRING STREET. The last I ever heard anything about the project, it only went as far west as Peachtree Walk. The site plan can be found here. Anyone here any updates on this project regarding all these newly added city blocks?

A different site plan on their website shows Phase 4a (half of the block behind 1010 Midtown fronting Crescent Avenue) delivering in Spring 2013 as a residential tower named 77 12th Street. This site plan is shown here. Anyone know anything about this particular phase of the project?
I'm just a lurker here. But, I used to live on 12th between W. Peachtree and Peachtree. I moved there in August of 1999, and I remember thinking that it was so weird that there were all these sketchy, run-down, low-density buildings right next to these tall highrises, like the 4 Seasons. I moved out of the place I was in because our neighboring tenant had stunk up the place from being dead from O.D.ing on drugs and nobody noticing for weeks. Anyways, I am very glad that they are on their way to transforming that part of midtown into a more livable, and more appropriately urban place. The efforts that the Midtown Alliance are making huge differences in the livability and vibrancy of Atlanta.

Last edited by Orlando; Jul 7, 2011 at 3:22 PM.