View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 10, 2009, 6:03 PM
Bring out the cranes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottharding View Post
Are they gonna crash and burn all season? Probably not.
Kind of like what they did in LA last night in the 4th quarter. I know you said I only comment on this thread when the Jazz lost and well guess what?....Your heroes blow it once again so your going to hear me. I don't want to hear that LA is a championship team. I know that. This one just really pisses me off since I really, really hate the damn lakers. Really it's unhealthy how much hate I have for this team, City, everything that has to do with LA. Every time I even hear those two letters my blood pressure goes up. I don't even know why I hate them so much. But I can't stand the Fakers I can't stand Kobe, I can't stand the fans, I can't stand Phil who I don't know why he can't just retied already. What Phil isn't ten championship rings enough? I know it was a along shot for the Jazz to win there, but nothing would please me more then to see these bastards lost and fail.
But really I'm so tired of these pussies only playing three quarters and then choking. The Jazz only scored 6 points in the 4th quarter. That's pathetic. I'm sure all the damn Laker fans now are all laughing at us thinking how much Utah sucks and how weak we are. The Jazz are a embarrassment to the people who live here. How can you have faith in a team that just keep fulling apart? Why are these morons getting paid so much when they can't do shit?
4. "99 West" 30-stories 375 FT 2011
5. "Key Bank Tower" 27-stories 351 FT 1976