View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2015, 5:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpireGuy View Post
What does this mean? The glass changes color according to internal heat or the glass is actually various shades?
The reflectivity of the panels depending on positioning would change. Like with Aqua, some panes are more reflective than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickeNES View Post
That's kind of amusing, since they show Site O as a just a box even though there's been designs released already, and there's been no firm plans unveiled for the NE corner.
Rendering were "leaked/released" regarding Site O several months back. No, nothing about the NE corner is known. Just like the rest of this development, renderings have been released piecemeal depending upon what parcel was being developed at the time.

I will say though, that when the NE corner is developed, expect something something spectacular. I had a nice conversation with Joel Carlins last night and he said that it's always been the plan that they wanted to go out with a bang regarding the last site. They want to make a statement at that location. I told him that he should have a conversation with Related so that there's an agreement that both sides of the river at LSD, create a gateway into the city architecturally speaking; bold, tall and inspiring...

Last edited by BVictor1; Apr 14, 2015 at 5:39 PM.