View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 17, 2012, 1:52 PM

Sephora has been confirmed. Pseudio is rather lackluster IMHO; the brands they sell are already selling in Champlain; (Pantorama, DTox, Boathouse, among others) I don't understand this move, they have Pseudios in Miramichi & Bathurst... so it is not newsworthy to me and rather disappointing... They have discounted Hurley, Billabong and Guess apparel at Winners anyway. I was thinking Banana Republic, JCrew or Zara. As for Coach, my wife is a Coach fan and the average price for a purse can be around $300-1000US$, can the Moncton market take that? What is the source for the Coach rumor? Mall employees are rather unreliable sources since they usually have wishful thinking rather than concrete facts, understandably CF is secretive with their lease negotiations and employees are usually the last to know. Time will tell, but I must agree; if Coach comes to Champlain it is quite a catch since it's a high profile tenant. Jack & Jones is that place closed yet? There is nobody there, ever! What were they thinking, nobody knows that place or brand; it's not True Religion or Lucky Brand...

Last edited by OUIR@random; Mar 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM.