View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 10, 2007, 7:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG918 View Post
I like all of those except The Centennial. What are they thinking doing an EFIS exterior in BRICKtown? It would look fine if it were all brick, and if there weren't a surface lot behind. Maybe in the future they'll redo the exterior and build an addition on that parking lot...

There's also a big mixed-use development on the east end of Bricktown that's in the planning stages. Some renderings:

Yeah this is the proposed $200 million dollar development that would be by Redhawk owners Bob Funk and Scott Pruitt. The development would call for filling the entire Coca Cola Events Center's Parking lot with mid rise retail an lofts with a much need parking garage. And on the tiny strip of land adjacent to the east side of the ball park, a 5 star high rise hotel. They are in negotiations with the city and so far things arent going so well...

Thanks for the support. I have always noticed how the Oklahoma Threads will start out strong and then will fade. Hopefully we can fix that problem, but we have to work together, that sounds so corny...lol ...... I'm for real tho.