View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 6, 2008, 11:32 PM
BANNED

@ Ferry Canuck

I knew my comments will attract negative reactions. It's just that I'm a very straighforward no B/S type of person and I absolutely refuse to conform with Canada's political corectness mantra. I'm no left wing apologist. I call a spade a spade and I'm not the kind the bury my face in the sand even if some people may not like it. The hard fact is that we are having a serious gun violence problem within the black community in Toronto. Even a black councillor from Scarborough (Michael Thompson) courageously suggested the police should do some racial proliferation and start to target young black males intensely.

In Toronto, we have coward politicians like mayor David Miller and premier Dalton McGuinty who are lobbying for a gun ban instead of lobbying for better laws to fight crime. Eliminating guns is not a bad thing but one must not forget that ultimately guns don't commit any crime, a person commit a crime. I've never seen anywhere in the world a firearm been convinced!!! Following the same logic, if someone stab to death another person, are we going to ban butchers knives ? That's flawed logic to say the least and that's what we get all the time from Miller and McGuinty. But Why ? Because Miller and McGuinty essentially rely on the ethnic votes to get elected. So they don't want to offense their core electorate so they have adopted a kind of a hug a thug approach to crime so they don't offense their voters.

Basically that's it. Hopefully, at the next federal election Harper wil get his majority so he can clean the Liberal mess. However, Toronto have been written off because it's impossible to elect a conservative (because of the ethnic vote) there so will have to rely on rural and small-size cities to get that majority.