View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 8, 2010, 7:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhereman1280 View Post
Uhhhh, I don't think so! Hands off traitors! That Calder mobile belongs nowhere but the base of the Sears (stop tempting me to call it Willis assholes) Tower.

Ummmm, no, you are wrong. Sears looks just as sharp and clean as the day it was built. Also, unlike New York, Chicago doesn't like to constantly destroy all its Modernist buildings and change their facade to the latest trend. We either completely demolish them (i.e. the poor Reese buildings) or enshrine and worship them (i.e. Sears, Hancock, and anything Mies). If this building were reclad it would be a complete crime against architecture. Also, I'm sorry but silver is just such a wimpy color for a supertall. Grow a pair and paint some buildings black.
i never said to alter the damn things look just renovate it and reclad it with new windows.....

Buildings Over 200 Meters 62 Completed 20 Under Construction 50 Proposed 0 On Hold