View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 16, 2012, 4:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big T View Post
^ dammit, it's so obvious! all we need is more smiles, less french!

why did no one think of it earlier? plus it makes a catchy bumper sticker.
i think we got a winner.
I think that is the problem of Quebecers...
Thinking too much + always about the language. They could give up everything good given to them if they could speak one language from Europe: French...

Make no mistake, I'm not a native English speaker; I speak 3 languages and the third one is my main at the moment. (and I'm happy about it.) I have a plan to learn 2 more if my health condition allows, that includes French.

Well, I only spoke about the law because I see it is against the freedom and against realizing the full prosperity in Montreal's potential. Think about it. I don't have hatred against French. And if I do that will be a mistake. I personally think kicking out English part of Montreal along with the tremendous amount of wealth out of the city was a mistake. It should be the positive will to embrace all, not negative power to oppress them to prevail.
It really doesn't matter to me as long as I can see true beauty and sheer awesomeness humans create.
Yes, even the invasion is justifiable if you white europeans make sure that happens.
Long live Freedom, Prosperity, and Love.