View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 3, 2015, 1:50 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote View Post
Joy. Get rid of one negative person and 4 more come in to fill the void and talk nothing about the project at all.
You don't seem to get it. There is no project here, other than Fortress making a few buck off fees charged to their junk bond customers. If you think this is a real project despite huge evidence to the contrary, then by all means show me evidence.

Quote:
Just more ( save the banned poster garbage ) and ( the investors need to be able to google search this blah blah ).
Since you bring it up, I agree that nobody should be banned for pointing out the reality here just because some would rather pretend that la la land is real.

Quote:
As for investors needing to read this. They would see all you negative people and just shake their heads and want to run from Winnipeg all together. You all think you are saving people money when in fact all you are doing is giving this city a worse image for people maybe investing in it.......
Dude, I've supported any real development in this town 100%. Find one post of criticism from me for any Winnipeg project. I even root for the ugly ones like the Alt Hotel and the GlassHouse parkade. I'm so proud of this city I actually have the courage to associate my real name with it. But the keyword is project. This isn't one. And I don't see how a bunch of gullible cheerleading for some securities fraudsters would reflect better on Winnipeg than the comments Simplicity and others have made that expose this for what it is.

Quote:
Just close this thread or lock it and have it for viewing ONLY.
Wow, we agree!

Last edited by pkirvan; Mar 3, 2015 at 2:00 PM.