View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 12, 2016, 12:11 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdreamz View Post

The OKO Group assembled the land for nearly $40 million for a 2.5-acre site to acquire several lots along the bayside and demolished some homes & buildings dating back to the 1920's to build this?
40 Million is a steal given the return that they will get. In terms of design, I think its okay but not stellar. Granted they could of been a little more creative, but its not ugly. Kinda a "eh whatever tower". At least it won't impact Edgewater in a negative way.

Sometimes I feel that with these developers, if the market is hot, and they are not seeking to attract the ultra-luxury sector or in the case of office, prominent tenants, that they will half-ass a design and essentially have a "good enough" stance towards it.

Maybe NYC is skewing what I think about prices, but the range is 1.6 to 3.9 million, and this just seems like crack prices right there. I would of thought the units would cost more, but it makes sense since this tower isn't going to cost a fortune to build. Definitely not a 220 CPS.