View Single Post
Old Posted May 4, 2009, 5:04 PM
MANNING IS HERE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVER 2012 View Post
Not quantitative yards but a qualitative analysis of the broncos offense. You have been arguing how great the broncos offense was based on their total yards but this does not give a full picture of their offense. Its how you score those yards that counts as well.

Not sure how you so easily discredit MCD's credentials. He was quarterbacks coach when the patriots won two super bowls and an offensive coordinator from 2006-2008 where the Pats saw their longest winning streak of 21 games.
my lord...do i have to spell it out for you?? it WASN'T ME who's been saying ANYTHING about yards. looking at my last post, i even spelled it out there. then you completely go ignoring my entire case AGAIN. you're reading how my mother listens...so i'm done even talking about that subject.

and the burden of proof isn't required to "discredit" mcdaniels...the burden of proof here is to show that he's even worth a damn in the first place.

Giving a coordinator credit for a teams success as a whole is laughable at best. maybe you remember denver's own quarterbacks coach/offensive coordinator during our super bowl years (and the most wins of an nfl franchise in 3 seasons as well)...Gary Kubiak. look at what he's done with houston. MIGHTY IMPRESSIVE if you ask me...especially drafting Mario Williams with the #1 overall pick. what a retard...sure williams is good, but #1?? Please. Now...let's not forget the list of other belicheat coordinators who've fallen face first in the mud in the nfl, such as mangini...the thing here is that mcdaniels has EVERYTHING to prove and time and time again, the history of the nfl shows us that being a cog in a bigger machine means ZIP compared to being the head coach of an NFL team.

Cityscapes, skylines, landscapes and more at http://www.gjmphotography.com/