View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 3, 2005, 9:49 PM
devout Pizzatarian

CHICAGO | 680 North Rush | 752 FT / 229 M | 64 FLOORS | NEVER BUILT

yet another 700+ foot proposal for the windy city:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVictor1
Guys and girls, I have some fantastic news.

Also, I just got an email from LR Development, and the original height of 65 East Huron is back on track. The building will be 64 stories and 720'. I will have a rendering to post tomorrow.

Here's a part of the email that I received:

Butler,

Your guess regarding the height for the Huron-Rush project is correct. The building would be back at its previously approved height of 720', approximately 64 occupied floors. Just so you can get an idea how long it takes for something like this to develop, we were working on the expanded building when we met over the summer. The update in the paper this morning is the item I hinted at during our discussion when I said that we might have a way to get the height back in the building. I have attached a rendering of the view of the building from the west.

As for the tower at Illinois and Lake Shore Drive, we wouldn't be working on it as hard as we are if we didn't think that there was a good chance that it would be built. Obviously, there is still a lot of work to do on the development of the design of the building and the necessary approvals, but we are confident. I don't have any images to send you at this time, but maybe in the near future.

ENJOY

ain't she a beaut?

Last edited by Steely Dan; Jul 21, 2006 at 5:18 PM.